Applicants who are currently studying at another higher education institution within European Union, and who wish to continue their studies at the Faculty of Medicine Rijeka, Integrated undergraduate university study of Medicine in English language, may submit an application for transfer. Transfer is not possible in the first and last study year. Applicants with grade average 3,8 or higher and without repetitions of the study year and study breaks in their eduaction may apply for transfer. Applicants interested in the transfers to the 4th and 5th study year must submit Croatian language proficiency certificate (B1 level).
For applying for the transfer from another higher education institution the following is required:
- transcript of records with ECTS credits and grades
- certificate of the home unversity that the student meets the conditions for regular enrolment in the nex year of the study
- a copy of the index (for those who still use the index)
- a copy of the curriculum according to which the student studies at another university (certified at the home university)
- Croatian language proficiency certificate (B1 level). For student interested in transfers to the 4th and 5th study year.
- certificate of citizenship
Officially attested English translation of the documents is required if these weren’t originally written in English language or Croatian language.
The request with attachments should be submitted from September 1 until September 15 in person at the Faculty office Pisarnica, or sent by post to the following address:
Faculty of Medicine Rijeka
Medical studies in English language
Braće Branchetta 20/I
Only applications containing all the necessary attachments will be considered.
Decision on criteria for transfer of students from other higher eduation institustions of the Faculty of Medicine Rijeka can be found HERE