ENROLMENT, INTENSIVE PREPARATORY COURSE AND THE BEGINNING OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
You are invited to enrol in the Integrated undergraduate and graduate university study of Medicine in English.
Enrolment schedule – 1st year:
- 18 July 2022 until 20 July 2022 – candidates from spring and summer exam terms
- 28 September 2022 until 29 September 2022 – candidates from the autumn exam term
According to the schedule above, all the enrolments will take place online from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Enrolment schedule (September 19–27, 2022)– 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th year:
Students who obtained a total of 60 ECTS credits in the academic year 2021-2022 attend the enrolment procedure according to the following schedule:
- Enrolment in the 2ndyear: Monday (19 September), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 3rdyear: Tuesday (20 September), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 4thyear: Wednesday (21 September), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 5thyear: Thursday (22 September), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 6thyear: Friday (23 September), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Students of all years of study who plan to take final exams in September attend the enrolment procedure according to the following schedule:
- Monday (26 September): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday (27 September): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
To be fully enrolled, you will need to submit via a web application your enrolment documents and proofs of payment.
It is important that you enrol at stated times. Your enrolment is only valid for one academic year at a time.
Failure to complete the enrolment will lead to your exclusion from classes and assessments.
Courses begin on 3 October 2022.
Intensive preparatory course in the Croatian language for newly-enrolled students will take place from 26 September until 30 September 2022.