You are invited to enrol in the Integrated undergraduate and graduate university study of Medicine in English.
Enrolment schedule – 1st year:
- 20 July 2021 until 22 July 2021- candidates from spring and summer exam terms
- 23 September 2021 until 24 September 2021 – candidates from the autumn exam term
According to the schedule above, all the enrolments will take place online from 09:00 am to 01:00 pm.
Enrolment schedule (September 13–27, 2021)– 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year:
Students who obtained a total of 60 ECTS credits in the academic year 2020-2021 attend the enrolment procedure according to the following schedule:
- Enrolment in the 2nd year: Monday (September 13), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 3rd year: Tuesday (September 14), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 4th year: Wednesday (September 15), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Enrolment in the 5th year: Thursday (September 16), 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Students of all years of study who plan to take final exams in September attend the enrolment procedure according to the following schedule:
- Friday (September 17): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday (September 20): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday (September 21): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday (September 24): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday (September 27): 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Enrolment will not be possible on Wednesday, September 22 and Thursday, September 23, 2021.
To be fully enroled, you will need to submit via a web application your enrolment documents and proofs of payment.
It is important that you enrol at stated times. Your enrolment is only valid for one academic year at a time.
Failure to complete enrolment will lead to your exclusion from classes and assessments.
Courses begin on October 4, 2021
Immatriculation lecture for newly-enroled students will take place on October 1, 2021.
Intensive preparatory course in Croatian langauge for newly-enroled students will take place from September 27 until October 1, 2021.
How to enrol-1st year