4) Officially attested English translation of their secondary school/ graduation certificates if these weren’t originally written in English or Croatian.
5) Curriculum vitae in English (Europass)
6) 4 photographs, 4×6 cm (not older than six months)
7) Application fee in amount of 200 Euro payable directly to our account (not by a cheque):
Beneficiary: Medicinski fakultet, Braće Branchetta 20, 51000 Rijeka
Details of charge: OUR (all expenses are covered by the applicant)
8) Original medical certificate of general health status (not older than 1 month) issued by an authorized family physician (not a family member)
9) Certified copy of relevant passport pages with the data and picture or certified copy of ID card
10) Original or certified copy of their birth certificate (“domovnica” , “rodni list” originals and copy of your ID for Croatian citizens)
11) Certified financial statement that the applicant or his/her sponsor has adequate financial resources to finance his/her study (bank statement or statement of financial credibility)
Statement of financial support
12) English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS…). Cambridge and Oxford English language exams and certificates issued by (foreign) language schools (B2 level) are also accepted, as well as certificates of English language proficiency issued by a secondary school a candidate attended.