The admission procedure for all prospective applicants comprises:
1) Evaluation of the secondary school grades (overall average over the continuum of all 4 years of the secondary school education comprising all the grades and the final exam, together with the specific evaluation of grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
2) Written exam in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Date: The 6th of July 2017.
Location: Rijeka, Faculty of Medicine premises
Requirements for the entrance exam
3) Candidates who have completed a pre-medical college or passed internationally recognized exams (MCAT-with minimal score 9 for each section), or earned a BA/Bsc degree in natural sciences with good credits in Biology, Physics, Chemistry may be exempted from the entrance exam.
4) Applicants who have taken SAT Subject Tests in Biology, Physics and Chemistry, with the minimal score 600 in each subject, may also be exempted from the entrance exam.
5) Candidates who are neither native speakers of English, nor have graduated from an English- speaking secondary school or college are required to take an internationally recognized English language proficiency test (TOEFL – paper based test 500, internet based test 60, computer based test 170, IELTS – 6). Cambridge and Oxford English language exams and certificates issued by (foreign) language schools (B2 level) are also accepted, as well as certificates of English language proficiency issued by a secondary school a candidate attended.
6) Transfer students currently can not apply. Check Application procedure for more information.